Sample fine wines, extravagant settings and lavish cuisine with our guide to the best of Brompton bars. Once a thriving artistic quarter, now a roost ruled by city bods, Brompton has undergone some changes in the past and our list of Brompton bars reflects the different style of venue one can encounter in this attractive location.
14-17 Carthusian Street, The City, London, EC1M 6AD
(020) 7726 8925
Neo is a sophisticated lounge bar located on Carthusian Street. Resident mixologist has created a variety of signature drinks including fifteen champagne cocktails. A variety of globally inspired platters are also available.
- Neo is the City's hottest bar and private hire venue
- Drinks menu includes classic and innovative cocktails
- 2-4-1 on our sublime Bellini's until 10pm weekdays
- Ideal for birthdays, engagements and corporate events
- Rated an average of 5* on user reviews on View
More Brompton Bars
The Codrington successfully combines hearty pub cheer with cordon bleu cooking.
17 Mossop Street, Chelsea, London, SW3 2LY
(020) 7581 0005
Elegant pub on Old Brompton Road with stylish interiors and creative British pub fare.
148 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, London, SW5 0BE
(020) 7373 1285