Sample fine wines, extravagant settings and lavish cuisine with our guide to the best of Brompton bars. Once a thriving artistic quarter, now a roost ruled by city bods, Brompton has undergone some changes in the past and our list of Brompton bars reflects the different style of venue one can encounter in this attractive location.
247-249 Lavender Hill, Clapham, London, SW11 1JW
(020) 7223 8866
Sugar Cane is an exotic bar in the centre of London offering a mouthwatering selection of food and a wide choice of drinks including classic and Tiki cocktails as well as imported rums.
- London's coolest Tiki themed bar
- Experience the 'Aloha' vibe, with sharing cocktails
- Spectacular cocktails made from own made infusions
- £3.90 Mojito & awesome tunes every Thursday
- Party bookings, table reservations and exclusive hire
More Brompton Bars
The Codrington successfully combines hearty pub cheer with cordon bleu cooking.
17 Mossop Street, Chelsea, London, SW3 2LY
(020) 7581 0005
Elegant pub on Old Brompton Road with stylish interiors and creative British pub fare.
148 Old Brompton Road, South Kensington, London, SW5 0BE
(020) 7373 1285