Seeking out a suitable restaurant in this plush area of south west London? Look no further than our handy guide to Brompton restaurants. We've selected some desirable locations for the demanding diner, so before you venture out into the night, peruse our list of Brompton restaurants.
273a Clapham Road, Stockwell, London, SW9 9BQ
(020) 3730 0659
La Fonda de Maria is a Latin American restaurant a stones throw from Stockwell station. They offer a comprehensive choice of authentic meals together with a good selection of drinks to complement your meal.
- Savour the true flavours of Latin American Cuisine
- Family-run bar and restaurant situated in Stockwell
- Serving delicious authentic dishes from Peru/Columbia
- Open 7days a week and also hosting regular Latin events
- Contact them to make an enquiry or to book a table
More Brompton Restaurants
A visit to Daphnes is a huge treat, a perfect place to launch a love affair with a partner who has style.
112 Draycott Avenue, Chelsea, London, SW3 3AE
(020) 7589 4257
La Brasserie is open throughout the day including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
272 Brompton Road, Chelsea, London, SW3 2AW
(020) 7581 3089
Tendido Cero serves simple tapas with an artful flair and a contemporary twist.
174 Old Brompton Road, Earls Court, London, SW5 0BA
(020) 7370 3685