If you happen to be traversing this of area of the capital next to fashionable Clerkenwell, why not peruse our recommended list of Finsbury restaurants for a bite to eat? We've searched high and low for some quality cuisine in Finsbury, so if you're a loyal Finsbury gastronome or you feel like taking a gamble further north, take your pick from our selection of Finsbury restaurants.
14-16 Rupert Street, Soho, London, W1D 6DD
(020) 7287 0255
Waxy O'Connor's is a lively Irish maze of bars that you can enter via stairs or long passages. The atmosphere is welcoming and the beers are always cold.
- Receive a warm Irish welcome at Waxy O’Connor’s
- London’s biggest and best Irish bar
- A labyrinth of 4 unique bars over 6 levels
- Regular live music, including Irish trad sessions
- 3 large screens for showing all major sporting events
More Finsbury Restaurants
Moro is a well established restaurant on Exmouth Market with a North African twist to Spanish favourites.
34-36 Exmouth Market, London, EC1R 4QE
(020) 7833 8336