If you happen to be traversing this of area of the capital next to fashionable Clerkenwell, why not peruse our recommended list of Finsbury restaurants for a bite to eat? We've searched high and low for some quality cuisine in Finsbury, so if you're a loyal Finsbury gastronome or you feel like taking a gamble further north, take your pick from our selection of Finsbury restaurants.
15 Eccleston Street, Belgravia, London, SW1W 9LX
(020) 7730 6922
Boisdale of Belgravia is a Scottish restaurant with a variety of classic cuisine such as Hebridean salmon and natural haggis. They also have an extensive selection of whiskies that the staff are passionate about.
- Lively Scottish restaurant and bar in Belgravia
- Serving modern British dishes and the finest whiskies
- With cigar terrace, whisky bars & private dining rooms
- Live jazz music every night
- Beautiful courtyard garden, ideal for alfresco dining
More Finsbury Restaurants
Moro is a well established restaurant on Exmouth Market with a North African twist to Spanish favourites.
34-36 Exmouth Market, London, EC1R 4QE
(020) 7833 8336