Freshers Week Clubs in London
For a list of the best student haunts in the city, why not check out the fun-filled Freshers Week clubs in London we've listed below? Yes, for those of you about to embark on a hedonistic seven days before the academic year, our guide to Freshers Week clubs in London will find a venue for you.
16 Grove Lane, Camberwell, London, SE5 8SY
(020) 7252 7798
The Crooked Well bar and restaurant offers fine dining within contemporary surroundings. A typical menu may include squid ink risotto, guinea fowl breast and Sunday roast lunches. Regular music events are hosted and live jazz is played once a month.
- Award winning gastropub with function and dining rooms
- Perfect for weddings, functions and special occasions
- Located on Grove Lane, in the heart of Camberwell
- An independent freehouse serving local beers
- Seasonal food-menu includes family-style sharing dishes
More Freshers Week Clubs in London
Popcorn is Heaven's popular Monday night event where students can get in free all night.
The Arches, Villiers Street, Charing Cross, London, WC2N 6NG
(020) 7930 2020
Scala is popular with freshers and students thanks to its edgy, eclectic line-ups and low entry prices.
275 Pentonville Road, Kings Cross, London, N1 9NL
(020) 7833 2022