If you're looking for a stylish clubbing venue to escape to in this regenerated area of south east London, why not peruse our recommended list of Greenwich clubs? We've selected some of the best Greenwich clubs available, thanks, in part, to the runaway success of the O2.
247-249 Lavender Hill, Clapham, London, SW11 1JW
(020) 7223 8866
Sugar Cane is an exotic bar in the centre of London offering a mouthwatering selection of food and a wide choice of drinks including classic and Tiki cocktails as well as imported rums.
- Great cocktails made with our own infusions
- Fantastic, young, fun crowd and great night out
- Explore the tiki cave and party in the bamboo hut
- Great for birthdays, themed parties and exclusive hire
- Cocktail Voyage Tuesdays & Old Hawaii Wednesdays
More Greenwich Clubs
Indigo at The O2 is part of the multi-million pound transformation of the Millenium Dome into the lavish O2 Arena and boasts '7 second pint' fast-pour technology, whatever that is.
The O2, Peninsula Square, Greenwich, London, SE10 0AX
(020) 8463 2000
If it is a comedy club you seek, check out Up the Creek on Creek Road.
302 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9SW
(020) 8858 4581