If you're looking for a stylish clubbing venue to escape to in this regenerated area of south east London, why not peruse our recommended list of Greenwich clubs? We've selected some of the best Greenwich clubs available, thanks, in part, to the runaway success of the O2.
Old Church Refectory, 6 Church Walk, Richmond, London, TW9 1SN
(020) 8940 6264
La Buvette is an intimate French restaurant located in the heart of Richmond. This bistro style venue offers classic dishes from regional France. A comprehensive choice of wines are available to complement your meal.
- Richmond’s premier, independent French restaurant.
- A fashionable and charming bistro-style eatery.
- Ideal for birthdays, intimate weddings & business meals
- Secluded courtyard for al-fresco dining.
- Check out the amazing 5* reviews on View London.
More Greenwich Clubs
Indigo at The O2 is part of the multi-million pound transformation of the Millenium Dome into the lavish O2 Arena and boasts '7 second pint' fast-pour technology, whatever that is.
The O2, Peninsula Square, Greenwich, London, SE10 0AX
(020) 8463 2000
If it is a comedy club you seek, check out Up the Creek on Creek Road.
302 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9SW
(020) 8858 4581