If you're looking for a stylish clubbing venue to escape to in this regenerated area of south east London, why not peruse our recommended list of Greenwich clubs? We've selected some of the best Greenwich clubs available, thanks, in part, to the runaway success of the O2.
25 Canonbury Lane, Islington, London, N1 2AS
(020) 7226 0955
The Four Sisters is a cocktail bar that has retained many original features from its roots as a pub. Nowadays there is a variety of drinks available including innovative signature choices such as a Santiago sour or the American Ruminate.
- An escape from the world outside the door
- Four Sisters is a hidden gem, a home away from home
- Using the best seasonal and locally sourced ingredients
- Creating quality classic and contemporary cocktails
- Located in Islington, just off Upper Street
More Greenwich Clubs
Indigo at The O2 is part of the multi-million pound transformation of the Millenium Dome into the lavish O2 Arena and boasts '7 second pint' fast-pour technology, whatever that is.
The O2, Peninsula Square, Greenwich, London, SE10 0AX
(020) 8463 2000
If it is a comedy club you seek, check out Up the Creek on Creek Road.
302 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9SW
(020) 8858 4581