If you're looking for a stylish clubbing venue to escape to in this regenerated area of south east London, why not peruse our recommended list of Greenwich clubs? We've selected some of the best Greenwich clubs available, thanks, in part, to the runaway success of the O2.
Temple Pier, Victoria Embankment, London, London, WC2R 2PN
(020) 7836 1566
Established in 1927, The Yacht London is a riverside restaurant offering freshly prepared British and Modern European cuisine alongside an extensive drinks list. The Yacht London is also a members club and hosts regular events.
- A unique nautical setting, with panoramic river views
- Offering elegant, fine-dining modern European cuisine
- A great way to impress clients or for special occasions
- The Yacht London is also available for private hire
- Book a table or make an enquiry today...
More Greenwich Clubs
Indigo at The O2 is part of the multi-million pound transformation of the Millenium Dome into the lavish O2 Arena and boasts '7 second pint' fast-pour technology, whatever that is.
The O2, Peninsula Square, Greenwich, London, SE10 0AX
(020) 8463 2000
If it is a comedy club you seek, check out Up the Creek on Creek Road.
302 Creek Road, Greenwich, London, SE10 9SW
(020) 8858 4581