Take your pick through our guide to Norbury restaurants for some top nosh in the area. From classic eateries to contemporary options, our recommended list of Norbury restaurants will ensure a successful night out for the discerning diner.
7-9 Kentish Town Road, Camden, London, NW1 8NH
(020) 3879 9246
Simmons is located a stones throw from Camden Town station and offers a good selection of cocktails that are served in stylish surroundings.
- Conveniently located next to Camden Town tube station
- Simmons offers the perfect spot in Camden for an after
- work drink and a late night boogie with a Happy Hour
- lasting FIVE whole hours (4-9pm) from Sunday to Friday!
- Simmons also offer 2 cocktails for £10 on Saturdays!
More Norbury Restaurants
Many locals visit Mirch Masala in Norbury on a weekly basis and argue strenuously that their branch is not only the original but also still the best.
1416 London Road, Norbury, London, SW16 4BZ
(020) 8679 1828
Steak Out is a fantastically unique Halal Steakhouse; they offer a wide choice of succulent beef, chicken, lamb and fish on sizzling platters.
1443 London Road, NORBURY, SW16 4AQ