Reggae Nights in London Clubs
Immerse yourself in the grooves of the Caribbean with a guide to the reggae nights in London clubs. There are areas of London rich in West Indian influence and this is reflected in the restaurants, cafes, bars and reggae clubs. For a musical journey into Caribbean culture, check out our recommended list of reggae nights in London clubs for a memorable club night.
Level 31 The Shard, 31 St Thomas Street, London Bridge, London, SE1 9RY
(020) 3011 1256
aqua shard, located on level 31 of The Shard, serves innovative contemporary British cuisine and boasts breath-taking views from its main dining room and atrium bar.
- Enjoy panoramic views of London's NYE celebrations
- Five-course British menu with Veuve Clicquot Champagne
- Luxury booths with the best views of the London skyline
- Live performance from the harmony band - The Spinetts
- Followed by a live DJ letting you dance the night away
More Reggae Nights in London Clubs
This DJ bar in Brixton has all the credentials to hold some of the most credible reggae nights in London.
389 Coldharbour Lane, Brixton, London, SW9 8LQ
(020) 7733 7515
The legendary selector David Rodigan plays at this bass-loving Brixton music venue and they also fly special guests in all the way from Jamaica.
95 Effra Road, Brixton, London, SW2 1DF
(020) 7737 7273