St Johns Wood Bars
If you're in need of a tipple or two in St Johns Wood, take a look at our recommended list of St Johns Wood bars. From traditional boozers to contemporary bars, our guide to St Johns Wood bars and pubs will help make it a memorable evening in north west London.
124 Shoreditch High Street, Shoreditch, London, E1 6JE
(020) 7033 0308
The Grapevine is an independent, boutique cafe and coffee house located in Shoreditch.
- A spectacular range of novels and books to browse
- Delightful fresh coffee to start any morning
- An awe-inspiring variety of meats, olives and cheeses
- A extensitve wine list for any occassion or meal
- A stylish hip neon-lit east London cocktail bar
More St Johns Wood Bars
The Clifton Hotel is an old fashioned pub offering a choice of five real ales, classic pub fare and snacks.
96 Clifton Hill, St John's Wood, London, NW8 0JT
(020) 7372 3427
Another traditional offering on St Johns Wood Road.
Lord's Cricket Ground, St Johns Wood Road, St Johns Wood, London, NW8 8QN
(020) 7616 8689
The Ordanance Arms can cater for private parties of up to 100 people, situated on Ordnance Hill.
29 Ordnance Hill, London, NW8 6PS
(020) 7722 0278