For a suitable drinking venue in the area, check out our recommended list of Watford bars. From traditional haunts to stylish offerings, our guide to Watford bars will set any barfly on the right path.
One New Change, St Paul's, London, EC4M 9AG
(020) 3005 8555
Barbecoa is brought to you by Jamie Oliver and, like its sister venue Barbecoa Piccadilly, the venue offers a variety of dishes that are based on fire-based cooking techniques, made using fresh and seasonal produce.
- Jamie Oliver's Barbecoa reinvents the steakhouse
- Using traditional fire-based cooking cooking techniques
- Located at One New Change, behind St Paul's Cathedral
- Home to the biggest collection of whiskies in London
- Perfect for corporate events and special occassions
More Watford Bars
Vibrant pub on Hempstead Road with live bands playing regularly.
1 Hempstead Road, Watford, WD17 3RL
(01923) 225 020
A multi-room venue with a mix of funk and RnB nights most weekends.
127 The Parade, High Street, Watford, WD17 1NA
0845 293 2874
The famous vodka bar hits Watford on the High Street.
48-50 High Street, Watford, London, WD17 2BS
(01923) 229 843
Reliable pub and restaurant with plenty of classic British dishes on the food menu.
3 Hartspring Lane, Watford, London, WD25 8AD