Winchmore Hill Bars
Enjoy some top venues in this area of Enfield with our guide to the best Winchmore Hill bars currently available. We've discovered a selection of inviting venues for the north Londoner so before you set off for a cosy evening's pint, check out our recommended list of Winchmore Hill bars.
Cabot Place West, Canary Wharf, London, E14 4QT
(020) 7715 5818
Boisdale of Canary Wharf is the largest of the group and features a large smoking terrace, cigar club and London's largest collection of whiskies. They also host some of the world's leading jazz, soul and blues musicians.
- Boisdale offers a unique supper club experience where
- fantastic dining is matched with the very best in live
- entertainment. Boisdale presents a wide range of jazz,
- blues & soul curated by Patron of Music Jools Holland.
- Guests can expect world class jazz, 7 days per week.
More Winchmore Hill Bars
Traditional boozer serving some top south east Asian cuisine on Green Lanes.
889 Green Lanes, Winchmore Hill, London, N21 2QP
(020) 8360 0005
Popular with locals for its real ales and world wines.
41-43 Station Road, Winchmore Hill, London, N21 3NB
(020) 8360 9989
Well kept beer, a solid wine list and successful pub grub make this a favourite in the area.
Hoppers Road, Winchmore Hill, London, N21 3NP
(020) 8882 9103