I went there for a late Friday night curry, found the owner smoking in his car which was parked outside the restaurant (but thought little of it). I ordered a chicken currey (I think it was called Cooray), Naan bread (which he said he cooks himself) and soft drink.
The next morning I had stomach pains, chronic diarrhea. I thought I could ride it out in a few days but it persisted for over 3 weeks. It turned out I had some form of food poisoning/bacteria which needed proper medication and treatment.
I will never go to the place again!! I think the owner (who seems to be a little ignorant) does not wash his hands or something.
Be very careful when going to this place, make sure that the food has been prepared fresh and he washes his hands when serving food!!